Blind Tasting League
Perhaps the world's only Zoom-based blind tasting league.
Blind tasting is the best way to learn about wine - and have a great time! Here's how it works:
1. Join by emailing
with the subject: Blind Tasting League. League night is 5:45 - 7:15pm,
every other Tuesday (10/27, 11/10, 11/24...check calendar for schedule)
It costs $35/week.
2. Stop by Hummingbird on League Nights from 4:30-5:30 to pick up your 4 sealed "to-go" jars of wine (1/2 glass each, labeled "1"-"4").
3. Go home; join the Zoom at 5:45pm
4. Follow our instructions on which to taste first.
5. Answer questions about each wine, talk smack, enjoy delicious juice, improve blind tasting skills.
6. Earn points, try to win the league.
7. Bring your washed jars back for a $5 discount each week.